⚡ BD / Partnerships Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
💼 E-commerce SaaS Platforms
💰 Base: CA$100-130k + Signing Bonus & Benefits
🌎 Remote, Canada Based
We are partnered with a leading hypergrowth start-up, looking to expand onto NA market. This SaaS eCommerce Software is helping brands to reach their revenue targets, supplying various eCommerce tools on an integrated platform. Their main solutions support DXP and integrate with global marketplaces, helping understand and reach more customers, and maximising their e-commerce growth. Awarded and placed on a list of the quickest growing start-ups by the Forbes and Financial Times.
This position is responsible for the achievement of revenue and growth targets and lead expansion onto NA markets. The candidate will create and maintain an overall sales strategy to deliver on the Company’s growth ambitions. You will drive success across the sales department reaching revenue objectives from e-commerce platform software and services and build foundations for future revenues. The Partnerships Manager must be capable of strategic planning and creating new revenue channels via building partner ecosystems on the platform – S&L, Payment, Marketing solutions etc.
- Understand the market landscape in your assigned service vertical – including leaders in the space, problems businesses are solving for, pain points, and emerging trends. Develop a strategy for growth using these insights.
- Identify new partnership opportunities that have high potential to drive new merchants or add significant value to our current merchant base.
- Build relationships with our top existing partners and give them the tools they need to continue helping merchants grow their businesses.
- Define and drive an ecosystem model across the entire merchants to partner with company’s value chain, of all partner categories.
- Actively drive target partner engagement by managing partner activities, executing go-to-market strategies, developing and executing sales and marketing initiatives, and managing vertical growth and development.
- Negotiate commercial agreements with our partners as needed.
- Work with Growth leadership, RVPs, strategic sourcing, and strategic initiative leaders to prioritize strategic relationships with the company.
- Professional working proficiency in Chinese-Mandarin is desirable – to be able to communicate with the HQ leadership team.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B SaaS or eCommerce technology – full sales cycle experience & strong understanding of working with merchants & partners.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with an impressive track record of cultivating new business.
- Previous scale-up experience in a Hypergrowth business is desirable.
- Ability to communicate persuasively and precisely across all levels of management, both internal/external with customers and 3P agencies.
- Bonus Points for previous experience at Shopify/ BigCommerce/ Amazon / Alibaba or similar e-commerce platforms.
- Remote and flexible working environment
- Opportunity to travel around the World.
- Great benefit package
- Joining and leading global scale up operation with potential valuation.