⚡ Senior Account Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
💼 E-commerce SaaS Platforms
🌎 Remote, Canada Based
We are partnered with a leading hypergrowth start-up, looking to expand onto NA market. This SaaS eCommerce Software is helping Tier 1 brands to reach their revenue targets, supplying various eCommerce tools on an integrated platform. Their main solutions support DXP and integrate with global marketplaces, helping understand and reach more customers, and maximising their e-commerce growth. Awarded and placed on a list of the quickest growing start-ups by the Forbes and Financial Times.
This position is responsible for the achievement of revenue and growth targets and leading expansion onto NA markets. The candidate will create and maintain an overall sales strategy to deliver on the company’s growth ambitions. You will drive success across the sales department reaching revenue objectives from e-commerce platform software and services and building foundations for future revenues. The Key Account Manager must be capable of driving quota attainment and will operate with full transparency across the management team and provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Meet established KPIs by developing highly effective sales strategies, tactics, and action plans.
- Effective employment and management of the entire sales lifecycle to be able to employ established methods for identifying prospective merchants.
- Participate and, where required, lead Go-to-Market planning efforts to develop and execute on-demand generation, structured sales acceleration programs and activities (online & offline marketing events).
- Ability to close deals by providing solution value to merchants that are based on a diverse set of product solutions.
- Being a trusted advisor helps the continued revenue growth of merchants by providing recommended products/solutions, as well as helps communicate merchant’s product feedback to internal product teams.
- Facilitate and lead local pipeline meetings with the relevant local stakeholders, including those at the executive level, ensuring the markets are kept up to date on where they are against scorecard measures and how our products are working to close any gap.
- Professional working proficiency in Chinese Mandarin is a MUST to be able to communicate with the HQ leadership team.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B SaaS or eCommerce technology – full sales cycle experience & strong understanding of working with merchants.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with an impressive track record of cultivating new business.
- Previous scale-up experience in a Hypergrowth business is desirable.
- Ability to communicate persuasively and precisely across all levels of management, both internal/external with customers and 3P agencies.
- Bonus Points for previous experience at Shopify/ BigCommerce/ Amazon / Alibaba or similar e-commerce platforms.
- Remote and flexible working environment
- Opportunity to travel around the World.
- Great benefit package
- Joining and leading a global scale-up operation with potential valuation.