Salary Currency : USD
⚡ Chief Product Officer
☀️ E-Commerce Platform, Marketplace, SaaS
🌎 Barcelona (Must be fluent in Spanish and English)
💰 Salary: €75,000-90,000 base salary (Gross) per year depending on your Seniority and relevant experiences + compelling stock options
Be part of an exciting Seed-Series company and create impact at a Saas B2B that offers corporations as a service platform to digitize their buying and selling processes.
They are looking for a Chief Product Officer to strengthen to build and strengthen their Product Strategy and Product Team.
- Own and develop the product roadmap, leading the strategy and proposition for the digital product
- Analyze and prioritize customer needs to generate ideas for product development
- Drive the performance of the digital product to improve business metrics and user experience
- Report weekly on user KPIs, translate product KPIs and user data into actionable insights, and collaborate with the CTO, CEO, and COO
- Foster a data-driven culture of decision-making across the business
- Collaborate with key cross-functional stakeholders to prioritize work and gather requirements based on partner and business inputs. This includes identifying trade-offs, communicating with various teams, and driving consensus.
- Hire and mentor the Product Team
- Bring a highly analytical mindset with a focus on commercial metrics to drive the business forward
- Have over 6 years of experience in high-growth product environments
- Possess a hands-on attitude and enjoy prototyping and building products with low code/no-code solutions to generate revenue
- Clearly communicate ideas and influence cross-functional teams, potentially to the Board of Directors
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering significant success in scaling and developing high-performing consumer digital products
- Possess a broad skill-set including A/B testing, prototyping, user testing, analytics, UX and UI, market research, competitor analysis, and defining metrics
- Passionate about the digital sector
- Fluent in English and Spanish, as a mandatory requirement
- Play a decisive part in an exciting start-up that is making huge waves
- Work in the tech and beautiful seaside HubSpot Barcelona
- Competitive salary and package
- Fantastic rewarding team culture
⚡ Storm5 is a RetailTech recruitment firm with clients across major Tech hubs in Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at storm5.com and follow the Storm5 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.