Salary Currency : USD
Director of Manufacturing Operations
🌎 Boston, Massachusetts
💰 Competitive Salary
We are currently partnered with a fast-growing Series A company with over $35M in funding. They specialise in VC-backed robotic automation to support the rise in e-commerce. They are now looking for a Director of Manufacturing Operations to lead their in-house manufacturing team.
Are you ready for this next step? 😉
- Responsible for supply chain management, procurement, and manufacturing.
- Lead daily robotic operations ensuring short-term targets are hit.
- Work in collaboration with Sales and Deployment to create a production schedule.
- Own the manufacturing facility, working in partnership with landlords and suppliers.
- Responsible for labour costs, quality, testing, and resources needed for manufacturing.
- Ensure production complies with regulatory requirements.
- Build and deploy high-functioning teams.
- 10+ years experience in manufacturing and previous experience as a manufacturing engineer
- Leadership experience in manufacturing
- Experience with hardware/software integration
- Experience in building and managing teams
- Experience in managing and planning operations
- Experience with SolidWorks / CAD
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to build the next generation of robots from the ground up
- Fast growing company
⚡ Storm5 is a RetailTech recruitment firm with clients across major Tech hubs in Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at storm5.com and follow the Storm5 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.