Salary Currency : USD
⚡ Configuration Manager
💸 Competitive Salary
🌎 Remote, Orlando, Florida
We are currently partnered with an Automation Machinery Manufacturing company in the supply chain and logistics space. They are a leading provider of autonomous mobile robot (AMR) solutions to global customers and are now looking for a Configuration Manager to join their fast-growing team.
In this role you will be responsible the control process and configuration settings. This role will report directly to the Director-Information Security and Technical Operations / Director of Software.
Are you ready for this step?
- Responsible for tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management.
- Carry out SCM practices such as revision control and the establishment of baselines.
- Keep track of the configuration settings which are live on prem.
- Responsible for the configuration management database.
- Hybrid position – Roughly on-site 1-2 days a month.
- Strong experience in engineering leadership position
- Strong experience with software configuration management (SCM)
- Previous background as a developer/engineer
- Degree in computer science or IT
- Must have experience with configuration settings
- Located in or near Florida is preferred
- Competitive Salary package
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
⚡ Storm5 is a RetailTech recruitment firm with clients across major Tech hubs in Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at storm5.com and follow the Storm5 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.