Salary Currency : USD
VP of Engineering ⚡
Supply Chain & Logistics (Food Distribution)
Our client is a global market leader in Supply Chain and Logistics space and they are in the market for a VP of Engineering. They are a Series A company that has raised over $20M in funding and is looking for an Engineering leader to take them through their next stage of growth as they are preparing for their Series B. They are specialists in Food Distribution with the likes of Costco, Walmart, and Kroger using them as their key distributors.
- Defining the direction of growth of the engineering/ technical function and team.
- Defining the vision and roadmap for the engineering team and developing their future architecture
- Lead and scale the engineering function.
- Collaborating with executives on the implementation of key projects and initiatives
- Determine goals, KPIs, and standards that ensure an impressive performance by the engineering team.
- 10+ years of experience.
- 5+ years in leadership.
- Experience in building high-scale environments
- Ability to align a high-performing technical team to organizational goals.
- Excellent communication skills to foster a relationship among colleagues at all levels
- A strategic leader who can manage expectations for the future while maintaining and executing current trends
- Remote work model
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k
- Key emphasis on deliverables
⚡ Storm5 is a RetailTech recruitment firm with clients across major Tech hubs in Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at storm5.com and follow the Storm5 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.