Are you in need of a Chief Technology Officers or are you looking for your next Chief of Technology Officer role? Storm5’s portfolio is full of expert CTO’s that are strategic thinkers with strong business acumen, and have experience playing an integral role in strategy, technical and leadership initiatives. We work with innovative RetailTech startups all over the world, connecting them with Chief Technology Officers that are committed to growing and enhancing their businesses.
Chief Technology Officers are experts in their fields and have a wealth of technological knowledge.
As a CTO, you are a quick thinker with a structured approach and a clear communicator at all levels. You aspire to create innovative solutions that will change Retail and e-commerce and then roll it out on a global scale with a high-performing team. The Chief Technology Officer is accountable for the organization’s IT setup’s sufficiency and performance in meeting its objectives.
Key Chief Technology Officer responsibilities include:
- Define, architect, and carry out the organizational and infrastructure plan required to carry out the company’s business and technology strategies.
- Ensure that technical resources are available to meet the company’s short and long-term needs
- Monitor the management of all hardware, software, databases, and licences, as well as maintenance and future needs projections.
- Recruit, train, manage and scale a talented technology team dedicated to developing innovative solutions that are in line with the company’s business model, values, and vision
- Managing technology budgets and time frames
- Understanding market dynamics and converting them into innovation roadmaps
- Supervise all technology-related functions, such as software design and development, enterprise architecture, quality assurance, production operations and technical support
- Oversee the information security, disaster recovery, and business continuity operations of the organization
- Collaborate with internal functional teams to advance business capabilities.
- Conduct technical evaluations of products or solutions to compare and assess their applicability
RetailTech execs are on the search for Chief Technology Officers with a strong technical background and a desire to stay current with technological advancements. They have exceptional technical capabilities and a strategic mindset. We’re glad to say that Storm5 works with many of the greatest Chief Technology Officers that embody these qualities.
Product Management Jobs in RetailTech
Storm5 has a portfolio of the best Chief Technology Officers that have a strong technical background with the ability to stay on top of technological advancements.
Storm5 has a portfolio of the best Heads of Engineering who lead the technical function and leave their mark on rapidly growing businesses.
Storm5 has a portfolio of the best Senior Data Engineers that provide tools and platforms to ensure that data is an asset for the company.
Storm5 has a portfolio of the best Senior Software Engineers who are receptive to new technologies and can adapt to them.
Storm5 has a portfolio of the best Software Engineering Managers who contribute to both the technical and product vision of the organization.
Storm5 has a portfolio of the greatest VPs of Engineering that ensure the success of the overall engineering function, through their excellent leadership capabilities and ability to address strategic problems.