Look no further if you need a VP of Product Marketing. Storm5 has a vast database of Product professionals who will be responsible for leading the worldwide Product Marketing function, driving growth, developing the Product Marketing team’s vision and strategy, and driving product positioning. We partner with prominent RetailTech companies that employ top Product Marketer VPs with extensive experience.
A VP of Product Marketing will supply materials to aid in the sales process, as well as work closely with Marketing and other departments on new product launch preparation, demos, presentations, training, and other product-related materials.
Main Responsibilities for VP of Product Marketing:
- Developing the positioning and messaging that sets the company apart from the competition.
- Hire, manage and mentor the marketing team to ensure the success of the product
- Regularly give performance feedback to the team
- Evaluate employees based on KPIs that have already been established.
- Make data-driven decisions to hit company objectives
- Create and execute a price, messaging, packaging, promotion, and sales plan for the company’s products.
- Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather information on competitive offerings, improve the company positioning and train the revenue teams on how to outperform rivals.
- Establish industry best practices in Product Marketing by developing processes and a repeatable playbook.
Retailtechs will be seeking a highly seasoned leader with extensive Product Marketing knowledge, as well as the ability to be a compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset. They have excellent communication and presentation abilities, along with experience building and leading teams through periods of rapid change and expansion.
Storm5’s Vice Presidents of Product Marketing are among the best in the industry, having launched and developed RetailTech solutions in Europe, North America, and Asia.
Product Management Jobs in RetailTech
Storm5 has a team of product leaders with extensive experience in product design and a thorough awareness of the complete product ecosystem.
Storm5 has a portfolio of experienced Product Officers who strive to promote product excellence both within their company and customer base.
Storm5 has a network of seasoned Senior Product Architects who work to promote strategy and design excellence in RetailTech.
Storm5 has a portfolio of product specialists who are dedicated to developing the greatest e-commerce and RetailTech products possible.
Storm5 has a large database of top VPs of Product Marketing that help establish the RetailTech's vision, strategy, and product positioning to drive growth.