⚡VP of Finance
🌎 San Francisco Bay Area, Hybrid
💵 $250k plus + equity
Do you have a passion for building and scaling finance departments from scratch?
Are you a seasoned finance professional with experience leading funding rounds and supporting M&A activities? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are partnering with a fast-growing Supply Chain & Logistics SaaS organisation who is in search of a dynamic and innovative VP of Finance to join their team. As the ideal candidate, you will have a proven track record of scaling and building finance departments from 0 – 1, with experience in supply chain and logistics and SaaS being a big plus. You will also have expertise in leading funding rounds from Series B to pre-IPO and supporting M&A activities.
- Build and lead the finance team to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Develop and maintain financial models to support the company’s growth plans
- Partner with other leaders across the organization to drive business results
- Lead funding rounds from Series B to pre-IPO, including preparation of financial models and presentations
- Support M&A activities, including due diligence, valuation, and integration
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including investors and lenders
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. MBA or CPA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in finance, including at least 5 years in a senior leadership role
- Experience scaling and building a finance department from 0 – 1
- Strong financial modelling skills, with expertise in Excel and financial software
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience in supply chain and logistics is a big plus
- Proven track record of leading funding rounds from Series B to pre-IPO and expertise in M&A