The RetailTech industry has undergone significant changes in recent years, with funding reaching new heights, new tech hubs generating across Europe, and a new generation of entrepreneurs eager to reshape Europe’s RetailTech Landscape.
None of this could be possible without the backbone of Europe’s economy: the supply chain & logistics industry.
Considering the recent events that shaped the geopolitical landscape in Europe, the supply chain & logistics industry underwent major changes, uncertainties, and innovations.
This report aims to assess the supply chain and logistics executive talent market and assist companies looking to attract the type of skilled individuals who will help drive sales, build a strong company culture, and position themselves as leaders in the RetailTech industry.
What you can expect
In this report we included an analysis of the current market for start-ups and scale-ups in the supply chain and logistics industry, this includes but is not limited to the following topics:
- An in-depth analysis of more than 1,000+ companies in the European supply chain industry
- The key outtakes on said research
- Current risks in the industry
- What the future of the industry looks like
- The trends that are shaping the talent market
- The ideal interview process for European supply chain companies looking to hire.
Check out our sneak peek & then download the full version below!
Like what you see? Download your copy of Storm5’s State of the EU Supply Chain & Logistics Talent Market 2023 below!